Situated seven miles from Sydney’s CBD and seven miles from care (as the locals say) The laid-back costal town was voted Australia’s No. 1 Beach by Trip advisor in 2018. With an impressive selection of harbour and costal beach, well-known walking tracks, family friendly eateries and small bars/pubs for all. Famous for Surfing, Manly is home to some of Australia’s top surfers such as Layne Beachley, Tom Carroll and the annual Vissla Sydney Surf Pro QS 6000 event. Take the time to explore its secret laneways, you will be surprised to find a variety of small cafes (all locally owned) to take a quiet moment to relax. At night Manly comes alive, with its love for live music you can walk into any bar and find a live band playing.
You can easily access Manly by ferry, bus, plane or car. For more information can be found on the Manly Australia website HERE
The Drop Festival transport & parking information can be found HERE
To purchase Bus Tickets click HERE
- Don’t Drive – use our buses instead
- Reduce emissions & use public transport
- Parking in local streets is restricted to 2 hours – use one of our 3 official parking zones instead.
- Respect our neighbours & leave the festival quietly
- Take care of our local environment – and dispose of your rubbish carefully